FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GreenPages Named to Top 100 Cloud Services Providers List
3rd Annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 Report Identifies World’s Top Cloud Computing Companies in the IT Channel
Kittery, ME—September 4, 2013—GreenPages, a leading systems integrator and cloud services company, today announced it ranks among the world’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), according to Nine Lives Media’s third-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report. The Top 100 CSPs generated more than $15.7 billion in combined cloud services revenues in 2012, up nearly 37 percent. GreenPages ranked #63 on the list.
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report ranks:
- Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to partners/customers.
- Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
- Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party cloud services for customers.
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- VARs (Value-added Resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
“We are honored to be named to the Talkin’ Cloud 100 list,” said Ron Dupler, GreenPages' CEO. “As customers increasingly move workloads to the cloud, they’re searching for consulting and integration partners with the expertise to help them design, deploy, and manage traditional private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. It’s rare for a provider to possess capabilities and proficiency across all three environments, but it’s our particular forte.”
“Nine Lives Media and Talkin’ Cloud congratulate GreenPages,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton. “The Talkin’ Cloud 100 honor arrives amid a land grab in the cloud computing market. And the Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies are leading that land grab.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2013. The report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
To view the entire report, visit: www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
GreenPages is a leading systems integrator and cloud services company that helps clients fully virtualize their environments and transform their datacenter and IT operations to strategically leverage the power of cloud computing. The company’s deep technology expertise, broad engineering certifications, and Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS) solution provide organizations across the U.S. with unparalleled visibility into and control of modern-era hybrid cloud environments.
About Nine Lives Media Inc.
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton (www.penton.com), defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (www.MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (www.TheVARguy.com), and Talkin’ Cloud (www.TalkinCloud.com).
GreenPages Technology Solutions
Nine Lives Media