End User Computing and Mobility
Transform the way employees access applications and data
With a growing number of mobile computing devices proliferating the workplace, lines of business turning to cloud-based services, and people demanding more mobility in order to be productive, IT administrators are faced with a new generation of challenges for securely managing corporate data across a broad array of computing platforms.
GreenPages helps companies develop end user computing (EUC) and mobility strategies that provide employees the freedom to securely work on the device of their choice. GreenPages’ consultants help clients develop an application delivery framework to increase employee productivity with high performance and secure access to applications—all while protecting data and simplifying management.
GreenPages’ end user computing and mobility services help organizations:
- Lower the total cost of ownership of existing Windows PCs and applications
- Provide robust and reliable end user computing and mobility services on any desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- Provide centralized physical and virtual desktop management governed by business policies
- Securely deliver Windows, SaaS, and web applications on any desktop or mobile device
- Evaluate state-of-the-art end user computing and persona management technologies
GreenPages EUC and mobility services include:
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- VDI Management
- PC Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Help Desk
- Onsite Support & Staff Augmentation
GreenPages also provides comprehensive BYOD assessments to ensure that a client’s underlying infrastructure can support a BYOD strategy with disparate devices, remote access, and VDI. We also help clients develop comprehensive BYOD policies to maintain the highest security while ensuring agility and access for users.